Monday, December 1, 2014

HELLO~

Ciwidey, Bandung

First post! Yay! :D

After contemplating for so long, I finally finally finally decided to make this blog. But unlike the previous one I owned a couple of years ago (which was full of teenage rambles :P), I will make use of this one as my little traveling journal.

I traveled to quite a lot of places in Europe during my uni year and I travel to Japan regularly to visit my Grandmother who lives in South Japan. Now, lots of Indonesians are dying to travel to places I have been to. 

Europe was charming and Japan is one of a kind place, but after went on a turning point trip to Jogja last October, I cannot stop falling in love with the beauty of Indonesia more and more and more each time. And I realize that Indonesia deserves much more attention than it has right now, especially from us Indonesian! The amazing places we have been looking for is right under our feet all along.

So I decided to try to capture real beauties of Indonesia and put them in this little journal of mine so I can share it with you guys and take you guys on adventures to some of the most beautiful destination on earth :). Since I travel mostly with a group of friends, I will post our personal and honest rating and review of the places we have been to. And I will also try my best to provide some tip and info so you can go and enjoy Indonesia too!

For fellow Indonesians, look further for your next destination no more. Let's visit Indonesia!

For non-Indonesian reader, come visit! I guarantee, in so many ways you'd fall in love with our country :)


Let's start to hop onto our adventures! Enjoy!
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment